Radar Simulator for MATLAB.
The MATLAB interface of RadarSimX, known as
RadarSimM, utilizes the powerful backend engine called
RadarSimCpp. This interface is designed to provide radar transceiver modeling and baseband simulation capabilities for both point targets and 3D models. It offers similar features as the
- Radar transceiver modeling
- Arbitrary waveform
- Phase noise
- Phase/amplitude modulation
- Fast-time/slow-time modulation
- Simulation of radar baseband data from point targets
- (TODO) Simulation of interference
- (TODO) Simulation of radar baseband data from 3D modeled objects/environment (
- (TODO) Simulation of target’s RCS (
- (TODO) Simulation of LiDAR point cloud from 3D modeled objects/environment (
- Download the compiled module from RadarSimM
@RadarSimfolder into your workpath.